Harry & Donna Kholer
3501 Lemay Ferry Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
There are a lot of changes happening at Move2Vapor. This is information you need to have.
On May 5, 2016, the FDA, after threatening for several years, brought the hammer down on vaping. They are now classifying us as a tobacco product and they put out 499 pages of rules & regulations that we now have to follow. Most of it is bullsh*t, designed to force people to go back to smoking because the tobacco companies are losing money to vapers. There have been several lawsuits filed against the FDA citing many infractions. We're hoping for good outcomes on those. But, until we hear otherwise, we have to move forward to become compliant with the rules.
There will be a lot of changes come August 8th:
1) We cannot have anymore weekly free juice giveaways.
2) We cannot give free juice away anymore on our Punch Cards. We're still going to do the Punch Cards but the “free” juice will now cost you a dollar.
3) You will not be able to sample juice for free anymore. Each “Sampling Session” will cost you a dollar. A portion of the sampling fee will be donated to organizations working to fight the FDA.
4) We will not be able to make anymore new juice flavors. For now we will be able to continue the juice flavors that we have. That may change in the future.
5) We cannot used words like mild, light, etc. anymore. So our tobacco juice will now be named Harry's Blend #1, #2, #3, and #4.
We have to keep, on file, a photo ID of any customer under 30. So, when you come in, you'll need to scan your driver's license if you fit that age bracket. If we ship to you, we have to have all IDs on file. We will not be able to ship to you after August if we don't have it. There are several ways you can get a copy to us:
1) Scan your driver's license- or any other ID with your name, picture, and birth date on it. Email it to me at email@example.com
2) Make a copy of your driver's license- or any other ID with your name, picture, and birth date on it.
Mail it to me at-
3501 Lemay Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63125
3) If you sometimes come in to get your supplies, show us your ID when you're here. We can make a copy of it to file.
Sometime in the fall you will be seeing new labels on our juice. There will be things on there that we don't agree with but we will have to put them on there.
The FDA is screwing with your life and you can help us fight them. Please go to www.casaa.org and join. It's free although they would welcome any donation. CASAA is the Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association. They are working for you. Get involved. Scroll down on the home page of CASAA and see what you can do. We need everyone to be heard.
Join our Move2Vapor group and We Are CASAA on Facebook so you can stay informed. We care about all of you and we're not going down without a fight.
Harry & Donna
(c) 2009 MOVE2VAPOR|
This website designed by Harry Kholer - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page delivered in less than 1 second(s)